Planning to Quit
Are you planning to quit soon?
It may help to take a little time to get ready before you
actually go for it.
Put together your own toolbox to help you prepare to quit for good!
- A desire to quit. Thinking about it?
- A visit to your doctor for support and advice with your quit plan.
- Your list of reasons why you want to quit.
- A calendar to mark your quit date.
- A list of family and friends who will support you.
- Solutions for triggers that could lead you back to smoking.
- A plan for getting rid of ashtrays, lighters and cigarettes.
- An exercise plan (with doctor approval).